ur fabrics are printed in small batches in the UK exclusively for us, to guarantee the highest quality.
Here's how we recommend you care for your Haus of Paint piece:
- Wash in cold or 30-degree water on a low spin cycle.
- Avoid using a tumble dryer, as this can cause pilling and shrinkage.
- Squeeze out as much water as possible, rather than wringing garments.
- Iron on a very low heat, pressing the fabric while it is still damp using a cloth over the garment to protect it. Never use a hot iron directly onto our faux-silk or Crepe de Chine products.
- Velvet garments and leggings do not need to be ironed.
- Do not use bleach on any of our products, as it can cause damage to the fabrics.
Here are some tips for caring for your clothes:
- Read the care label on your clothing to see how it should be washed, dried, and ironed.
- Use a mild detergent when washing your clothes.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals or bleach.
- Hang your clothes to dry instead of using a dryer.
- Iron your clothes on low heat.
- Avoid using a hot iron directly on silk or delicate fabrics.
- Spot clean stains as soon as possible.
- Take your clothes to a professional cleaner if they need special care.